CE Global are committed to preventing pollution and to comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other environmental requirements.
CE Global will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products, and services, and we will continually improve our environmental performance. By applying an evidence led approach to sustainability, CE Global will endeavour to reduce its carbon footprint by including this approach through all decision-making within the organisation.
It is our policy to:
- Minimise the use of energy, water, and natural resources
- Minimise waste through prevention, re-use, and recycling where possible
- Dispose of waste safely and legally
- Avoid the use of hazardous materials, where practical
- Work with environmentally responsible suppliers
- Promote environmental best practices within all aspects of the organisation and our supply chain
- Prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution
We will regularly evaluate our progress in this area.
CE Global will implement processes to prevent environmental non-conformities and ensure we are prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies.
This policy will be regularly reviewed and updated to take account of organisational priorities and changes, environmental legislation and best practice.